10 June 2009

Your PPC sucks - or is it suddenly great?!

Humor is always much appreciated by me, and with the work I do there is a lot to be said for the humor on the YourPPCSucks site!

Whenever I feel like a neanderthal for creating my ads manually, I can always rely on that site to pick me up ;-)

And it inspires me to have some fun.. like this

I hope that it's just a broad-match-gone-bad and that ThePrivateEquityMaster doesn't ACTUALLY sell meth!!

But...something is wrong with the PPC universe :S Either the world started to only add GREAT PPC - or YourPPCSucks has grown tired of exposing automated crappy ads from Ebay and Amazon... Non of it highly likely, so WHERE are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting involved! :)
Links, feedback, disagreements, pats-on-the-back etc. are more than welcome!

However I will look at comments before activating them, just to shift out inappropriate content - no other censorship should occur.